- Player: Remnant of Fear
- Name: Alexander Jaeger, AKA 'Ace'
- Species or Race: Geno-Human (genetically engineered humans bred for warfare.)
- Gender: Male
- Age: 37 (2008)
- Height: 2.1m
- Weight: 100kg (without armor)
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Occupation: Field operative
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Characteristic quote: ""can i shoot it now?""
Strengths: Augmented Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Dexterity, and Senses, as well as dormant telepathic abilities.
Weaknesses: Like most Geno-Humans, he's developed a bit of a warrior mentality from his upbringing and is a bit too quick to resort to violence for his own good. In addition, the orbs he caries are mentally taxing, and that strain can leave him vulnerable.
- Special Powers and Skills: Ace has latent telepathic abilities but they're incompleete, leftovers from what the doctors that altered his mother believed was a failure. in truth, they were only partially right, although he lacks the ability to sense minds he's not already in contact with, and as such cannot safely reach out to others, once another makes contact with him, he can 'feel' and 'hold onto' that link alowing limited telepathic communication.
- Weaponry: Ace caries the standard Gauss rifle for the, now disband, army that trained him, as well as a 9mm pistol and an array of explosives in his backpack. He also caries a set of orbs, that, while not as strong as a Mage's spells allow him access to abilities that are normally imposable for his kind. using two or more orbs together increases both their power and drain exponentially.
- Equipment: His armor is designed specifically for deflecting bullets and cushioning blunt impacts. it consists of two layers, the underlayer is a one-piece suit of a heat and chemical resistant composite, while the outer layer is a polycarbonate designed to be resistant to both bullet impacts from pre-gauss weapons, and low-grade energy weapons. in addition he has between 4 and 12 orbs on him at any given time.
- Likes: getting paid, easy assignments, reliable allies, pizza.
- Dislikes: Magic users (more envy than dislike really...), cheap employers, ninjas (don't ask), things that don't make sense, Remnant.
Pre-[CLASSIFIED] time period: Originally from an alternate earth previously unknown to us, ace was bred and trained to be a soldier of the Ansi Imperium. Not that it mattered, as there military was disbanded about a month after his training was finished. Being a genetically engineered life form made for combat he became the only thing he could: a mercenary. It was during that time period that he met the woman who would later become his wife and Hazen's mother. About five years after the peace treaty forced the various North American factions to disband their militaries, fighting broke out again. A rogue general that had been in charge of the genome soldier project, promising an era of peace used the event to rally most of the Geno-Humans behind him. By the time anyone knew he had staged the uprisings, it was too late. the chips he had had implanted years earlier had already done their jobs, his soldiers could no more disobey him than they could make the sun change colors... Ace and a few others had been lucky, they either didn't have working chips or knew how to get around them. Hired by a defense force and working as a double agent against the man who was now known as '01', Ace disappeared while on a mission. believing him dead, and no longer there to protect the boy, his son was forcibly 'recruited' into the cybernetics genosoldier program by 01's men, and his wife killed when she tried to protect him.
But ace wasn't dead, merely pulled across time and dimensions to another place...
Pulled ahead almost ten years, Ace has missed a lot of what happened on his world. though, it wasn't hard for him to predict how badly things would get screwed up in the time he was gone. the only thing he underestimated was the scale of the devastation.
things as they are now: With his son rescued, and the dead world he came from behind him, ace joined up with a group calling themselves [CLASSIFIED] here. Though, a member of their ranks, Roadkiller, scares Hazen so he'd rather stay with his uncle Adan.
in December of 2009, Ace and twenty three other individuals, including Remnant, Hazen, Adan, the PHANTOM comandos, and Alexis all disappeared around the same time. so far only Remnant has been located.