- Player: Roadkiller
- Name: aka The Captain (Congrats on having superhuman memory if you can remember his real name)
- Species or Race: Human
- Gender: Male
- Age: 41
- Height: Varies between 9 and 10 feet
- Weight: Varies between 400 and 700 lbs
- Hair color: Light brown
- Eye color: Grey
- Occupation: Head of [CLASSIFIED]
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (He's got good intentions, but his methods are somewhat questionable)
- Strengths: He's an amazing long-term planner, but his mental planning works backwards from his goal. It makes him somewhat less effective for tactical planning. He is, by far, too contractual in any of his agreements. This can cause him quite a few problems. His body, being a mesh of human, machinery, electronics, modified flesh and enough redundant systems to run three or for separate people makes him hard to kill. That, and the built in kinetic shielding. His physical capabilities are fluid, depending on the stage of testing he's in, but he's generally more capable than your average person.
- Special Powers and Skills: He's genius in human modification. Literally, has yet to do irreversible damage to a person. (Well, depending on whether you call the P Ops damaged)
- Weaponry: Generally, The Captain avoids combat, but doesn't hesitate to pull out the 15mm gauss cannon, normally a stationary, nearly unmovable weapon.
- Equipment: The Captain's body is equipped with lots and lots of bits of tech. He's always got a kinetic shield and equipment that extends his sight range into the lower microwave and upper UV ranges.
- Likes: Secrecy, Psionics, Human Modification
- Dislikes: Irresponsibility, The fact that, after nearly forty years believing otherwise, he's had the existence of God slapped in his face, Telling people his real name
The description should be placed outside the template tag. Can accurately be described as "some kind of mutant Borg." Since he test all equipment on himself before it is distributed to others, The Captain usually ends up with lots of prototype equipment hooked up to him at any give time. In between the oversized pieces of machinery, modified flesh containing genetically designed organs grows to support the requirements of the electronics.
Usually, The Captain keeps his face uncovered. His face is that of a middle aged man, marked with lines from the stresses of operating a secret organization attempting to run under the cover of who knows how many other secret organizations. The only other noticeable markings are the six small puncture scars on his forehead from early self-experimentation.
Personality-wise, The Captain is a man of odd habits, but, in general, good integrity. One very noticeable trait is his adherence to his word. He will often follow his word to the point of folly. It takes a lot of pressure for him to break his word.